How to Declare for a Meet
- Got to https://www.tomsawyerswimteam.com/swim_meets
- Find the meet you are declaring for
- Click on the green "Meet Entry" button for that meet
- Your swimmer(s) will be listed and noted that they are "Not yet signed up for this meet"
- Click the "Edit" button
- Choose "Not attending this meet" if they will not be coming, or "Attending this meet" if they will be at the meet.
- Click "Save"
- The yellow box at the top of the screen will tell you how many open volunteer shifts there are still open. If you have not worked your three required shift (plus one for each additional swimmer), please sign up for an open shift!
REMINDER: You must declare for the meet by the end of the day on the Wednesday before the meet! If your swimmer is undeclared, they will only be entered into the Freestyle individual event. Most events have limited entry, so if we think a swimmer is attending and then they do not show, this may take the opportunity away from another swimmer. Thank you for your help and cooperation making sure we know if your swimmer is attending or not!