How to Declare for a Meet
- Find the Next Meet either on the right side of the Home Page or under the "Swim Meets" tab.
- Click on the green "Meet Entry" button with question mark.
- The meet name and date will be displayed at the top and your swimmer's name(s) will be listed and marked as "Not yet signed up for this meet"
- Click Edit
- In the drop down box next to each swimmer's name, choose "Attending this meet" or "Not attending this meet"
- If you choose "attending", it will then ask you for relay availability. If your swimmer will be arriving late to the meet or leaving early, choose that option in the drop down box. Otherwise, leave on "Available for all relays"
- If you would like to leave a note for Coach Steph, you can do so in the notes box. This shows for both attending and not attending
- Click "Save"
- Make sure your swimmer's attendance is entered correctly. If it is not, click "Edit" and correct.
REMINDER: You must declare for the meet by the end of the day on the Wednesday before the meet! If your swimmer is undeclared, they will only be entered into the Freestyle individual event. Most events have limited entry, so if we think a swimmer is attending and then they do not show, this may take the opportunity away from another swimmer. Thank you for your help and cooperation making sure we know if your swimmer is attending or not!